First window installed

I sure picked the toughest one to install, the kitchen window was skinnier and taller than the one I picked to replace it.  I had to install floor to ceiling studs, jack studs, replace the sill plate, and rob some siding off that playhouse to plug up the hole below the window.
Still have to do the header and side trim, but I need cement board for that.
 This is where we are today, siding in place, just bought some finish screws to afix the siding.
 Had to wait until dark to take a pic of the window and get the flash to work.
 This is where I was yesterday.
See Dwain, the window opens and closes, unlike the other windows I have, which if I opened them, they would probably fall apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....