Day two on the road, with a different trailer...

Day Two on the road, only almost a month later, with a different trailer, more bins.
So Sunday I'll rearange everything to be set up to travel.  
This time with a Surly Bill trailer, and to spice it up, Flame stickers, a flag, three black and yellow bins, and I somehow don't have as much room as those trailers I killed.  I even thinned the pile a bit more.
But it will be good to get back out on that road, especially since the weather is supposed to turn this next weekend, happy November.
Back to the mindset of "what will I find", and "mysteries galore".
Pics below, should be able to handle all of my 'glamping'....





And I leave tomorrow....again...lolz  Day two, let's see how far...this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....