Moving, the new crossfit, 24 days until retirement

I have really good spacial awareness, so when I mentally plan, this will fit into this space, it usually fits.  When it comes to bike parts, sometimes they need some fine or coarse adjustment.

So rented a truck from Handy Andy, cheap truck, at a cheap rate, true the truck has some issues, but I'm not keeping it.
Just a few more things to put on the pile, and then I'm moved out of my house, even though I'll still be living there for 25 or so more days, not sure when I hand over the keys etc after the final check for my retirement.

Great news from Goldman Sachs, their CD rate is 2.4%, one step closer to a cushy retirement living....
Just saw a news report on a guy walking/riding the PCT with some Mustang horses.  So I'm not gonna be the only one out there finding something to do besides the rat race.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....