First day on the road, had it's problems....;)

But, it wasn't too bad, and now I'm stuck in Bellevue for a few days waiting on parts, and yes,  a new trailer, to replace the two trailers I was dragging, as one trailer the wheels died, and the other one won't seem to stay on the bike, so I'm upgrading to the Surly, long Surly, so won't have any weight issues, as I think I was stress testing(and they failed) both trailers.  Which led to the B-Rad trailer coming off and hooking on the derailer, so that's toast, that will take a couple of weeks to get here, and then a new seat, as the springy seat I bought fell apart.
So lots of drama, and I'm on the road, just waiting for things to get shipped to me, and I'm kind of tired, but soo good to be out of seattle.
The trip over to Bellevue, had some negative, but why dwell on stupid. I would would rather talk about the nice lady from Something Rotten who asked me "where I was from?", had to tell her I was from here, but I was getting out, down to Route 66, turn east, head to Texas.

The main good thing is that even though I had some failures today, I am out of Seattle, and on my way to being completely free.
So time to sleep.
Here's some pics to tide you over....
 Found this book right before I cleared out of the house....
Yeah, that was too much for me to take on this set up...



You can't see me, my time is now.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....