Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

 It was supposed to be overcast maybe even some rain on saturday, it wasn't, it was hot the whole way there.

I filled up bags of cans to recycle, it's a very cheap hobby, that pays, and best of all I found over three pounds of copper, and a handful of brass.

Did a good deed, returned a debit card to the Texas Bank location, looked like someone was pulling that magical device out of her pocket and the debit card fell to the ground....I assume the bank people picked it up when they were unlocking the doors on monday.

Also found a leather toolbag, with tools in it.


This is the hill to get out of Brownwood, as the city is in kind of a bowl that creates sort of a weather bubble to keep the rain out.
This is the green sign you can barely see in the first pic.

Made it, 9ish miles, not much to see, was looking for those junk stores that were there when I first rode past, they weren't open.  Didn't find my fellow dumpster diver's place either.
Here's the toolbag, I gave the regular screwdrivers to the Good Samaritan along with some egg cartons, the the rest of this is mines, just need to oil the bag and add it to the other bag on the belt I also found.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More art art art.....