This is the Brownwood Coliseum,where today they had a business expo, I showed up for the free pens.
 Around here Moses parts just about whatever you need it too....
 Inside of the coliseum, it's a good size for a basketball game.
 Outside the coliseum, streets used to have those bricks on them, city saved them and now re-uses them in sidewalk projects.
 This is the back of the old Weatley-Watson, evidently if you wanted a carriage, it would come out of those doors up there on the second floor.  I think the 'eyes' are going to be for Teddy's, a play on Roosevelt, to help promote that the building will be a brewhaus, and the closest place I could go out for a burger.
 Across the street is one of the four or five places that has an elevator, and is probably the tallest thing around.
 Inside Teddy's is this indian statue. I also saw them installing the 'Yuge' vats to make their beer.
 Old hardware etc store, nice wood floors.
 Besides the partial Starbucks inside the United this is the only coffee shop in town. Still haven't gone in there, it's cute though.
 I like the doors, but not sure how I feel about them chasing away the two businesses next door.
 This is Brownwood Fitness, where I used the shower until I got my bathroom up and running.
 Everyplace needs that triangle-ish shaped building.
 Morgans has been a gun & ammo store, a bike shope(hence the sign), a gun shop, and then I guess the last thing they did there was sell keys.

 This is a museum now, but it used to be JAIL, so don't be breakin the law.
 We gots culture here, at the Lyric they do plays, still haven't been here either.
 This is the new city hall, can you tell it used to be a bank.
 Now that's a post office, just one folks, nothing else to see.
 This is the library where I spend most of my time....

 We got trains, or what's left of them, sometimes they light off smoke effects to make it look like this thing can move.

 Train museum across the street.
 Kress, that used to be closer to the tracks.
Look at that boom, they are installing more cell antennas, lets hope this means I get more than three bars after these go live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....