Oh today sucked, but still got more stuff done...

Yes, today I had to take the electrical I did right the first time, apart, then put it back together the same way I did it the first time.
But at the end of the day, it works.  So either the GFI switches don't like sharing a common neutral wire to get them started, or I had a dirty breaker....
Cold air isn't helping me finish the tile, but since all I have left to do is a little grout on the bathroom vanity backsplash, I can take my time.
 Here's what I finished over the weekend, a little dark, but you can see the shelf better below.
 Just move the camera a skoosh, an you can see things...
An here's where I was saturday night....
And here's the vanity, just need to grout and do the plumbing, then hang the mirror I saved from the old bedroom on the wall.  Well then hang a few mirrors I have for all around the bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....