By the Power of Grayskull bitches....

I have the Power.....



Okay, I have power to light switches that the house probably hasn't had in 15 to 20 years according to the dust funk in the empty conduit boxes.


 Chandelier for the tv area...


 Pendant and bulb for the dining-ish area, which will be where the power rack goes....got to workout when I'm watching tv.

 Found that bit of conduit in the house somewhere, and saved it to use here....this is also behind the front door, and I'll put some knobs in there to hang coats, cause I'm all crafty like that.  The left switch is for the bedroom to the left and the other is for the porch.


This is a temp location for the living/dining room lights, after I insulate and re-install the wood, I'll put the box where it will be finally.
And here's everybody with the power on after two trips to walmart since the first bulb was broken....
Now I have to remember when I can't see where I'm going I can turn on a light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Bangs...Pop 1500er so....

More art art art.....